FANDOM


Four instances, available at level 40, named after the first four letters of the Greek alphabet : Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta. The Valley is entirely instanced, and there is no visible entrance on the world map, but instead characters must access it through Spiritual Disciple NPCs

To enter, Character Level 40+ and also a Rebirth Order of the correct level. Rebirth Orders are created by getting a Duty Badge from an Adventure Assistant or Khatru Pup teleporter to Cube of Fate . Trade the Duty Badge for a Rebirth Order at any Spiritual Disciple:

Generally speaking, waves of monsters are followed by a boss

Delta is among the more popular, and Beta the least popular

Mystical Tome Fragments are found here; dig a chest and get (83% chance) a Mirage Celestone or (17% chance) a Fragment

FD = Full Delta

Links Edit

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.