Characters have three movement speed modes: running unaided, base default speed of flying on an air transport, and unadjusted speed mounted on a ground transport.
- Running is different speed depending on class: the fastest are Archer and Assassin with 5.2 meters per second, next is Venomancer with 5.1 meters/second. Blademaster and Seeker are 5.0, and Barbarian 4.9; Wizard and Mystic are 4.8.
- Running speed is slowed going up hills and going down them. Characters on foot can double jump.
- The default speed for flying is 5.0, to which the speed of the mount is added.
- No flyer is less than .5 regular speed, so they are always faster than running over a long distance. However, it takes a short the to deploy them, and there is an elaborate code that gives them inertia; they take a second to accelerate to full speed, and decelerate a half second before reaching a target destination. Any path that is not straight will thus be slowed. Airborne maneuvers should be performed with multiple clicks far ahead of the character, in tandem with right-click camera moves to create new ground targets, to keep the flyer moving at full speed.
- The speed for ground mounts is the listed speed, in meters per second. They are the fastest form of transportation, with no mount under 7 meters per second.
- However, this is the speed over flat ground, with no hills or water obstacles; as with running speed, ground mounts are slowed going up or down hills. Mounted characters can only single jump.