Necklaces, rings, and belts are known collectively as Accessories. Cloaks are considered accessories in some games, but in PWI are considered armor. Basic accessories without bonuses can be bought from any Craftsman merchant. However, better, one-star player made armor is often sold at the Auction House for the same price, and two or three-star armor with much larger bonuses are often quite affordable also.
Quests only rarely give equipment awards, but the few that do are especially worth looking out for. The equipment awarded is always at least one-star armor or weapons with bonuses.
- The rewards for the very long Ladywraith quest. Chances are good that a player has outgrown these in the course of the quest.
- Necklace of Guts. Everything you need, nothing you don't. Lucrative quest, and easy, too, if you are good at threading your way between monsters.
- Ancient Capital Pendant. "Pirate's Treasures", Level 77. Liao Ying - "Nightscream Island" 395 585(22)
- Belt of the Boundless (many accessories have names that may appear to be another item type, in PWI)
- ☆☆Sumerian Camp Belt level 42. "Revenge". Sumor Camp Chief - 334 827
- ☆☆Krimson Drake Belt. Skull Mountain Invader. Sundown Town Elder - 127 589
- Messenger's Amulet. 81+. "Amulet"
- Chromatic Ring level 9
- Avalanche Ring level 17
- **Krimson Secret Ring 35
- Attendance Signet·Good. Level 50. Roll Call reward. PW School Teacher, World: 553 652 (28)
- Deep Ocean Ring level 55
- Ring of the Ancient Capital. "Pirate's Treasures", Level 77. Liao Ying - "Nightscream Island" 395 585(22)